By Don Rae
· The so-called special counsel hired by the FBI to investigate collusion etc. has hired another Clinton partisan who clerked for Ginsberg and Kagan. As far as can be determined no Republican or Trump supporters are on the team. The establishment cannot abide the thought that an outsider is in the Presidency. Trump threatens their sinecures in Washington. All Democrats, many bureaucrats and too many Republicans are involved. These facts lead to the logical conclusion that a witch hunt is underway. A pox on all their houses.
· Why are Republicans so scared of doing what should be done regarding Lynch and Hillary? Most likely because they have skeletons in their own closets.
· Dennis Rodman gave a gift to the North Korean dictator. Was it Obama’s book? Hillary’s book? Bill’s book? No. It was the “Art of the Deal”.
· Why can’t we find any statement from Congressman Garamendi (D) regarding the assassination attempt on Republican legislators? How about Kathy Griffin or Shakespeare in the Park? Doesn’t our Congressman have any opinions on these issues and events? Or is he secretly in favor of this behavior?
· Why are Chinese nationals getting into the country to grow pot illegally in Plumas Lake?
· Moonbeam cozies up to the Chinese and signs a climate accord with the Communists. We weren’t aware that Moonbeam was a noted Climatologist.
· So the special counsel is investigating Trump for obstructing justice over a proven hoax. Fire the leftist counsel and the leftist crew he has hired. The Deep State is a cancer on both parties and a clear and present danger to the American people.
· Trump has been President for over 120 days, however the left refuses to allow any semblance of respect for the position. A single example? “The 2017 NBA Champions Golden State Warriors unanimously decided as a team not to meet Donald Trump in the White House, although it is custom for winning teams.”
· Hopefully the UK will do something meaningful as a result of the on-going terrorist attacks in that beleaguered country. Kumbiyah is not an answer. Drain the terrorist swamp.
· The New York Times cares not a whit about the lives of our diplomats. The so-called “newspaper of record: told the world, and our enemies, that Michael D’Andrea, who led the hunt for Osama bin Laden, will now be in charge of the CIAs operations in Iran.
· Would you believe that anyone in today’s state Democratic Party would honestly try to teach students how to determine fake news? “Crafting a comprehensive curriculum for media literacy education is essential to combating fake news” is the name of legislation to introduce media literacy education into school curriculums approved by the Senate (Sen. Bill Dodd, D-Napa).
· Guess who caused the problem in the first place some 75 years ago? Government. But now the taxpayers are on the hook for more than $1 billion to reverse government policy regarding water to restore the San Joaquin River system. The Natural Resources Defense Council filed suit to achieve this result some 18 years ago. Speedy justice? Of course the project won’t be concluded until around 2030. By that time the fish will be too old to swim upstream. Maybe a high-speed rail system for the finny fellows?
· Mike Bloomberg is an idiot. He is worth $8 billion and wants to donate $15 million to the United Nations make up for the billions Trump has cut from the corrupt organization. Frankly, why doesn’t he really show how he feels and give the UN all his money. If he wants to combat climate change $15 million will only fund a month or so of bureaucrats’ salaries. He should also stop using private planes and fly coach– if he has to fly at all. Perhaps use a mule.
· Remember the clown who wore an Obama mask in his shtick? He was fired. The lefties had a prominent role in making that life-changing event occur. Today the lefties applaud the Shakespeare in the Park, a tax-payer-funded troop which put on a play where Julius Caesar – dressed as Trump - is stabbed to death on stage. Hypocrisy.
· Did anyone even know Kathy Griffin before she started cutting off heads? Her crocodile-tear press conference seemed to have more reporters and photographers than her usual audience.
· These are the “cuts” the Democrats are claiming will result in dead children. The Department of Agriculture's Child Nutrition Programs spent $23 billion in 2017, and Trump’s budget proposes to increase spending to $34 billion in 2027, a 47% increase. The Department of Health and Human Services' Child Support and Family Support Programs, which Trump suggests an increase from $4 billion in 2017 to $5 billion in 2027, a 25% increase. America has over 90 anti-poverty programs, 17 food-aid programs and 22 housing-assistance programs. The federal debt has tripled from less than $6 trillion in 1997 to almost $20 trillion today.
· Did you note the Associated Press paean to the Summer of Love? Another interpretation would be that this San Francisco event was the start of the nation’s downfall to the snowflakes and violence we see today.
· The Southern Baptists claim the “alt-right” is responsible for all the turmoil we see today. Do you recall any violence by the Tea-Party movement, which is the progenitor of today’s conservative movement?
· The Associated Press claims that there is no evidence linking the baseball field shooter to any radical group. More fake news. Maybe these so-called reporters did not look at the shooter’s Facebook page or the list of potential targets in his pocket.
· Congress can kneel in prayer on a baseball field, but if a similar expression is done on a school field, heads roll?
Another interesting “fact.” An advertised car lease as “ultra low mileage” means you can leave your new car in the driveway until the lease expires.Did you see the security camera footage of a customer attacking a clerk with avocados? California growers of this classic fruit need to be wary as the left may decide that avocados need to be regulated and perhaps have the trees uprooted in the name of “Avocado Control.”